New Taiki Site Layout

Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012, under ,

So, I have changed my host so that I can have multiple domains on the same host. When doing so I could no longer use the built in site building software that was on my old host so I had to rebuild the entire Taiki website in a new program and thus the new layout. I hope that everyone likes it and this is probably how it will stay until Taiki finishes.


In this layout I have included a link to the new forums that is more general themed for future use by all the webcomics I will potentially write later on.


I'm still not very familiar with RSS feeds but I will try my best to work with the one I have put up with this new layout. I hope I can figure it out. haha

edit post

0 Reply to "New Taiki Site Layout"

  • Post a Comment