CMYK Episodes!

Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013, under ,

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoy the artwork that was posted today on CMYK! I will be posting an art piece "epilogue" at the end of every episode. It's kind of like... an after the credits scene. CMYK was highly inspired by 90's cartoons so I kind of wanted to incorporate some elements of them into the way CMYK is made.

The main thing I wanted people who read CMYK to know is that each episode has it's own self-contained story. The story doesn't really continue where it left off in the previous episode. Technically you can read each episode in any order, it doesn't matter. Some things will continue on, for example, if one of the characters got a pet in an episode, every episode that I make after that the pet will still be there but the story itself is self contained per Episode.

Also, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key will ALWAYS be colored. However I'm sure you've noticed that the other characters weren't. This won't always be the case. From now on, any character that is considered a major part of the story for a specific Episode will be colored.

I hope this makes sense and that people will enjoy how CMYK is laid out! Thanks for reading the first Episode!

edit post

0 Reply to "CMYK Episodes!"

  • Post a Comment